This policy explains how and when primecare.nz collects personal information, what we do with it and your right to see or change it.
Collection, storage and use of personal information
Your disclosure of personal information
You may choose to disclose personal information to us when you enquire with us. This information can be viewed by Prime Care Staff.
Use of personal information
We’ll only use personal information provided to us for the purpose of:
- Administering our services.
- Communicating with you, including company updates.
Statistical information and cookies
Statistical information collected
We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the site. This information is aggregated and doesn’t identify you personally. It includes:
- your IP address
- the search terms you used
- the pages you visited on our site and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring site (if any) from which you clicked through to this site.
Correcting your personal information
Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and ask us to correct any of your personal information provided to DIA in connection with your use of this site.
Contact us if:
- you would like to see or change your personal information DIA has stored, or
- you have any concerns regarding your privacy.
Email: [email protected]
If you have a privacy complaint
If you’re not satisfied with our response to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner.